So how does it work?
We offer a simple process which can reduce inches off target areas:
Complete a consultation form/medical questionnaire; target areas are measured;
- We use up to 60 diode laser paddles which are attached to a strap and placed on the required fatty areas.
- Two smaller Probe lasers are placed over lymphatic glands and held in place by underwear.
- The Laser Lipo will then be activated for 10 minutes and then relocated to another area if required.
- The treated area will be measured to assess inch loss achieved and depending on the client, results are expected to be between 0.5 and 3 inches.
- You will need to follow our recommended Nutrition plan for better results.
The breaking down of the fat cells starts when the laser penetrates the skin and makes contact with the fat cells. Pores form on the cells causing them to ‘sweat’. The water, Glycerol and free fatty acids emerge from the cells and then occupy the space beneath the fatty layer in the skin. The fat cell is therefore reduced in size.
The fat cells reduce in size and the lymphatic system then removes the fatty liquids through the venous system, where they are processed in the same way as fatty foods that are digested. Not only is the procedure quick, safe and pain-free, it is also healthy.
We advise our clients to follow a sensible health and exercise routine. The Strawberry Laser procedure does not harm the body in any way and will still maintain its ability to store fat in the areas where the work has been carried out. This is an important health factor as it prevents the fat being stored in different parts such as around the heart or other vital organs. As long as clients eat sensibly and regularly, combined with exercise, the body shape will retain the effects of the treatment.
- Double chin(s)
- Facial cheeks
- Arms (under biceps)
- Upper Back Fat
- Lower Back Fat
- Baby bulge
- Above knee areas
- Male breasts
Is It Safe?
The treatment is very safe,in fact, the initial purpose of low level laser technology was for pain relief and cell regeneration for healing. During clinical trials, it was discovered that modifying the frequencies and output was effective for fat reduction and after continued studies it was discovered that low level laser therapy was a safe and effective indication for body contouring and spot fat reduction.
What Results Can You Expect?
Clients have found that those hard to reduce trouble spots, such as love handles, excess tummy bulge, and saddlebags can be treated quite significantly within just a few treatments.